SOLD IN PAIRS ONLY. Quanity of (1) means (2x) faceplates.
12inchSkinz brand Technics 1200 face plates have been designed to give a "precision" OEM type fit. They are manufactured from real STAINLESS STEEL and then coarse polished to give that brushed industrial and audiophile look. Each plate is lined with a PVC coating to prevent possible scratching of the turntable's surface from metal to metal contact like "old school" plates from the past.
Unique to 12inchSkinz turntable plates, included is a "pitch adjust" plate to complete a more OEM look.
You can mix a MK2 and a MK3D/MK5 by making a note in the checkout ORDER COMMENTS!
- Pair of Technics 1200 turntable plates made from high quality STAINLESS STEEL.
- Tight fit helps prevents plates from moving when in flight case transport.
- Plates lined with PVC coating to aid in fitment and protection of turntable finish.
- 45 hole cut for Dicer placement.
- Hinge cutouts for dust cover.
- Includes pair of "pitch adjust" plates.
- Place right on top of turntable for easy install.
- Plates will fit over already installed 12inchSkinz "adhesive" skinz! (not magnetic skinz).