This is an (18) piece kit for the Denon MC7000
- full face
- front and rear panels
- side panels
- ADHESIVE LAYER: Starting with the adhesive side that adheres to the mixer surface, is specially designed with an anti-self sticking, BUBBLE-FREE pressure permanent adhesive. This technology allows for an easy install with 100% surface contact with no trapped air pockets. This allows you to install with no special tools, just your crafty DJ fingers.
- REAL METALLIC MIDDLE LAYER: Choose between a BRUSHED or CHROME/MIRROR material which provides a luxurious "audiophile" appearance.
- DURABLE OUTER LAMINATE: Brushed metallic has an anti-reflective MATTE laminate finish while the MIRROR has a superior GLOSS laminate finish which provides protection for the hardware surface and maintains a stylish OEM look.
- Real metallic "bubble free" adhesive layer and durable MATTE or GLOSS finish
- Installs directly over the hardware
- Provides more visibility to faders and knobs in a dimly lit dj booth
- Once applied, skin may removed once with no leftover sticky residue
- Skin provides maximum protection and will not fade